Many older adults experience a decline in hydration and nutrition due to a variety of reasons, be it due to physical restrictions which make cooking taxing; forgetting to eat or drink; eating being uncomfortable due to certain medical conditions; a lack of desire to eat alone; eating unhealthy takeout meals; and an inability to regularly shop for fresh food. Poor nutrition and dehydration can lead to physical, emotional, and mental issues. This is where Active Home Care Services LLC can help.
Our caregivers can plan and prepare the kind of healthy, delicious meals that our clients will enjoy. We can also provide the social components of meals to encourage clients to eat and drink.
Our services include:
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Monitoring Food and Liquid Intake
- Grocery Shopping
- Monitoring Food Expirations
- Feeding Assistance (if required)
- Eating Together (as a form of encouragement)
- Preparing Specialized Meals (i.e. for vegetarians, diabetes-friendly meals, etc.)
- And more
If you require any further information, feel free to call us at 717-963-7956 or Set an Appointment now.